Bus and Boat Shuttle Info! #BridgeRun40
Please note: Towne Centre is at capacity- Whitesides Elementary and Laing Middle School locations are available in Mount Pleasant.
You will need your race bib to board the shuttle. You do not need to make any additions or changes to your registration.
No strollers allowed on shuttle
Return buses will leave from downtown Charleston from 10am-1pm, to return participants to their parking areas.
- If preregistered by Jan. 15, 2017, a small boat icon will be on your bib. If you register after that date your name will be on a printout at the Boat Dock. Have your race number with your name ready!
- Tickets are $8, and can be purchased with registration (check box on entry form), tickets sell out quickly.
- Boat Ferry to Patriots Point leaves Fountain Walk Dock, (on Concord Street, just North of the SC Aquarium at the end of Calhoun Street) You must be in line by 6 AM in order to get to the start on time.
- Shuttle buses will transport participants to Coleman Blvd from Patriots Point approximately one and one-half miles from the start.
- Return Boats day of race ($8 cash, no tickets required – Charleston to Mt. Pleasant) run from 10 am to 12:30 pm.
(NOTE: dock is about 2 miles from the Start)